A CAREER AT THE SDEUM
The SDEUM employs workers from the Uashat mak Mani-Utenam community. If, like us, you care about the community’s economic development and want to contribute to the success of the SDEUM, don’t hesitate to join our team!
Find out what positions are currently available within the organization
Our job offers
Director of Finance and Administration
Uashat Mak Mani-Utenam Economic Development Corporation
IMMEDIATE SUPERVISOR: General Manager
PLACE OF WORK : Uashat
JOB CHARACTERISTICS: Full time
Contractual with possibility of renewal (6 months probation)
SALARY: To be determined
Bachelor’s degree in business administration and/or finance
- 3 years of relevant experience in general management of an organization or project/program/service management
- Any other form of combination of education and experience may be recognized.
Uashat Mak Mani-utenam Economic Development Corporation
IMMEDIATE SUPERVISOR: Finance Coordinator
WORK LOCATION: 271 des Montagnais Blvd, Uashat
JOB CHARACTERISTICS: Full time (35 hours/week)
Full time with possibility of renewal (6 month trial period)
SALARY: According to the SDEUM’s salary policy
This competition is open to:
- To the members of Uashat mak Mani-utenam
- To the members of the Innu communities
- To the members of the First Nations of Quebec
Priority given to the members of the Uashat mak Mani-utenam community
No offers match your profile?
Don’t worry, we could still use your skills. Send us an unsolicited application without delay!