DESTINATION SEPT-ÎLES NAKAUINANU
Created in 2007, Destination Sept-Îles Nakauinanu (DSIN)’s main objective is to promote the Sept-Îles/Uashat mak Mani-Utenam tourist destination to international cruise lines.
Its mandate is to allow the various public and private authorities to enjoy a permanent structure, in the form of a single window, allowing them to work together in the development and promotion of this product, the City of Sept-Îles, the community of Uashat mak Mani-Utenam and its surroundings.
The stopover is part of the St. Lawrence destination, which includes nine stops: Montreal, Quebec City, Trois-Rivières, Saguenay, Baie-Comeau, Gaspé, Magdalen Islands, Havre-Saint-Pierre and Sept-Îles. On a larger scale, an alliance was created with other ports in the American and Canadian Northeast under the Canada/New England umbrella.
photo credit: DESTINATION SEPT-ÎLES NAKAUINANU
AWARDS AND DISTINCTIONS
- RADIANT ORGANIZATION” AWARD – 2019 NORTH SHORE TOURISM MERIT GALA
- CRUISE INSIGHT AWARDS 2019 – COMMUNITY PARTNERSHIPS
- 2018 TOURISM EXCELLENCE AWARD – PARTNERSHIP INITIATIVE – TOURISME QUÉBEC
- TOURISM BUSINESS OF THE YEAR 2017 – METEOR GALA – SEPT-ÎLES CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
- GRAND PRIX DU TOURISME QUÉBÉCOIS 2010 – TOURISM SERVICES
- CLIA GOLD EXECUTIVE PARTNER 2015-2016-2017-2018